I made the title up on the spot, there could be other dishes of the same name, I have done zero research to that end.
Stuff that goes in the dish:
- a pile of decent bread that will in 1-2 days not be decent
- some eggs.
- vanilla, with a large pour spout (important)
- container which a least appears to contain cinnamon
- 1 TBsp sugar
- Some butter for pan lubrication
- More butter for later.
- Powdered sugar
How to make it
- turn burner on almost full blast.
- find most of the stuff listed above
- crack eggs into bowl
- add milk
- dump in less vanilla than I did.
- grab container which appears to have cinnamon, add a bunch of that too.
- Look at "cinnamon" container to verify it is actually cinnamon.
- whisk or beat with fork.
- rub butter on hot pan
- dip bread into egg mixture
- cook the stuff.
- once done cooking, add more butter to the toast
- dump powdered sugar on.
Kid did not complain. Win!