Friday, April 28, 2006

Ouch.. It was going so well.

So far, my triathlon season started off with a bang. I bought an 18 week 1/2 Iron plan from Rich Strauss and was off and rocking. A minor break for a trip to Disney World , then I was off and running. I felt great. Hit all my workouts. A few were 5 minutes short, and a few were 5 minutes long. All in all, a couple of banner weeks. Waiting for the crash (it was going too well)... Here it is.. On-call week, mind you not all that bad work-wise. But a few ill-timed pages put my off 2/3rds of my swims. I've put in less then 1/2 the hours I'm supposed to have for the week. And my diet want's to compensate... I hate to sound doom and gloom, but I want to log what is hopefully a low point. Here's to better times. If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, bring a bike over and throw me onto it and push me out the door. It's just one week, right?

No comments: