Saturday, May 24, 2008

Running Scared

Might be a slight exaggeration, but this is what happens when I have an on-call week.

It's a beautiful day out. I wanted to get a quick run in. My job needs me close by "just in case".

I decided to do two or three fast loops of the neighborhood. If I got buzzed, I'd be able to "fly" home.

The week's stress had me at a "blowing off steam" pace. I was probably going too fast for not having run in nearly a week, but it was worth it.

I'm along way off from that marathon, but it's time I start putting it on the radar.

See you out there.

1 comment:

Team Brazo said...

I understand those on-call weeks. I don't do much programming anymore, but for much of my career I did. Of course, on my on-call week, some 1970's COBOL spaghetti program would crash.

Enjoy your weekend...