Friday, September 21, 2007

Split Personality

It's post Ironman. I'm only 10 days out.

Cyclocross season starts sooner than I will be ready. It just might be long enough that I try to get a race in.

My Ironman goal is in the bag. My weight goal is not. Running works on fat. It would be easy to get up every day and just toss on shoes to run.

I still need some recovery. I'm on-call at work again, just in time. So a few good swims next week would probably be a great way to eek back into working out.

Part of me just wants to pick one and work it. I've been doing sport balance all year. It's time to just break down and ride, or run. It's tough to give up two (for a few months) of them after so long.

Last night, I did some organizing. The rollers are setup in the basement. All I have to do is wake up, and hop on. Perfect! Just what I need.

1 comment:

Triteacher said...

OK, tell us ignorant ones a bit more - what the heck is cyclocross? Must be good if you're determined to do it only 10 days out from IM.