Sunday, April 06, 2008

Getting Back at It

Yesterday, I got out with bro-in-law for his first road ride. We did an easy 25 miles in say 1:45. It was my first ride back since pulling some unknown muscle. So far so good.

Today, I decided to chance it and run. Near six miles, I dragged bro-in-law past the beach to see if we could find him a girl. No such luck. But I got my run in.

As if this wasn't enough of a test "getting back at it", when bro-in-law took off the family and I walked the dogs another good 4.5 miles. Great test of the ol' pulled muscles..

See you all at the pool bright and early.

2 comments:

Triteacher said...

So it's all good? Your unknown muscle is healed?? Yahoo!

Michelle said...

Wasn't last weekend nice?! Looking at about 3 inches of snow overnight tonight(4/11). I'm usually not much of a weather whiner (at least, I don't think so) but, I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!