Saturday, March 15, 2008

First blog schwag?


Maybe not.. But I got these in the mail along with a sticker.. I've either gone completely batty, or I didn't order these. Maybe we bump up the sesame street alert level one notch.

I make no agreement to postivily review free stuff sent to me..

On the other hand, I looked these up before. 53x11 seems like a good match for a guy that drinks coffee daily and happens to bike ride, even "race" on occasion. Look for an upcoming review..

If you are reading this and responsible for sending it.. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Triteacher said...

I am reading but can't take credit BUT do know that my swim coach who is a Kona triathlete guy goes to a bike camp run by the founder of that coffee. It's in Arizona.

There, now you have more information at least!