Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spiritual Enlightenment Part II

This morning it was 40 F. when I walked the dog. The sidewalks had melted. Many were covered with water. Almost none had ice anymore. Did I learn my lesson?

Certainly to think writing about the walks caused the changes would be near ridiculous. Yet, I did write and they did change. Correlation does not imply causation. At the same time, when I look back or re-read these posts there exists a possibility they will effect my memory of these days. I don't dare put more thought into my posts.. Yet, maybe I should let "the editor" in me decide if they all need to go to print.

Man, someone needs a bike ride.

1 comment:

Triteacher said...

You make me laugh -- I have those same thoughts -- like somehow little ol' me is affecting the weather gods. Why else would the kids complain of a bitter wind that turns into a kickass tailwind for me??

See? Proof!