Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Telling it Like it Is.

I'm not going to lie. I'm some four days into this "eating less sugar" plan. Today, I was already having conversations with myself about "maybe 2x per week is OK for ice cream". I'm happy to say, I'm still convinced 1x is the way to go.. If I make it to Saturday, then I'll have executed 1x properly for the week.

Doc hooked me up with some antibiotics today.. Hopefully that is what I need to go full speed again.

There are 3 other people on my block signed up for LFM. Yikes. As "the Ironman", I need to represent. Or, just participating is cool too.

With any luck, the antibiotics will do there thing, I'll get done with on-call, and spring just might arrive all at once.... Don't call Vegas on that one just yet though.

1 comment:

Triteacher said...

Don't you go telling me it's not spring there yet! I am sitting in 63 degree sun here today... I wanna look forward to going home!